Friday, March 19, 2010

8 Tips for Affiliate Marketers on Using Twitter

8 Tips for Affiliate Marketers on Using Twitter: "Written on October 11th, 2008 at 12:10 am by Darren Rowse
8 Tips for Affiliate Marketers on Using Twitter
Social Media48 comments

Two days ago I asked Does Affiliate Marketing belongs on Twitter. The conversation that has emerged from that question has been rich – thanks for your contribution.

At the end of that post I said that I would post some tips today for affiliate marketers on how perhaps they should engage in the practice on Twitter (if at all).

As I mentioned in the previous, post I’m not anti affiliate marketing or doing it via new media – but I think the ‘method’ and ‘attitude’ of the marketer is very very important. It can mean the difference between conversion or not – it can also mean the difference between keeping followers and losing them.

Before I get into some Twitter specific tips let me share a previous article with some general affiliate marketing tips for bloggers.

Let me also say that I’m still not convinced that Twitter is the best place for affiliate marketing. However if you do choose to do it on Twitter here are some starting points:"

No comments:

Post a Comment